You may call them push alarms or news or sales alarms. But today they have become an significant part the news and promotion environment. They pop up in your mobile displays through your afternoon, notifying you of news breaks or egging you to purchase services and products.
Far more information here – push notification ad network
Depending on the operating system of one’s mobile phone, you view them as banner ads or being a pop up alerts. Apple even has set up a Notification Centre that you can get by swiping from top of the screen. Once you accomplish that, you get to see all the notifications arranged in a chronological order. In the case of Android devices, you have to see all the unread notifications in your locked screen.
In addition, you have the option of switching the push off notifications or commanding exactly what you would like to view. There’s not much doubt that they provide you with much greater choice than SMS messages.
Benefits of push notifications
Of course the prevalence of push alarms is growing by leaps and bounds. An increasing number of companies are changing to push notifications while the ideal way to connect with potential and existing customers, readers or viewers. They bring the following benefits to the table:
1. Direct communication: Publishers can use notifications to communicate directly with users. They can use these to send news alerts, traffic reportsand weather updates, sports scores or they also are able to use them to convey promotion and sales offers.
2. Legitimate messaging: They can’t be treated as junk since the notifications are provided for only those users who have downloaded the programs.
3. Willing access: Users have to observe exactly the notifications any time they start their cell phone.
4. Location based: they are sometimes pushed to user screens when the mobile phone owner is at the vicinity of a retail center or commerce centre, increasing the potency of the notification.
5. Range of display: Users can allow push notifications to appear on frozen displays or confine the display within the program simply. In this manner they are not swamped by dozens of push notificaitons.
How are push notifications created
Each app comes with a note composer. The writer can use this interface to generate a push telling or copy a notification that’s been generated using Microsoft Word.
The next step is to specify the audience. The notification might be pushed to users who’ve downloaded the app or it could go to well defined groups. The decision rests with the app publisher.
The publisher also offers the option of picking the discharge time. The notification may be pushed so on following its invention or it might be scheduled for a later release.
Most of the app developers also provide for reporting user action. The publishers may log into these reports to understand the actions accepted by the program user. They could subsequently make use of this learning to produce much better push notifications.
How to Make Use of push notifications
It is important that publishers don’t swamp the users with push notifications. Because if they really do so, the final result is only going to be just one: the customers will switch the notifications off or delete the program itself.
The publishers need to make utilize of this tool . They need to push out only those messages which add value. The alarms can be all on news happenings that add into user’s overall awareness; or they can be about sales offers which an individual can cherish.
For push notifications to be effective, it’s essential that the writer creates messages that are compelling. The notifications should not be at about the bush; they should work with few wordsand most crucial, they must hold a call to actions.